And a very happy Mother’s Day. I hope that you all manage to relax at least a little.
My favourite post from the last Linky was Autism, The Children In The Middle by Kelly at School Runs And Shopping Trolleys. It was a post that – having met too many of those children in the middle who have been denied support, hit far too close to home.
This week I’m linking up a post about What You Can Do To Help Once A Meltdown Has Started and one about Telling Your Child About Their Diagnosis.
Our linky is fortnightly and is for sharing your autism, SEND, additional needs and mental health posts or anything you think might be useful for our community. Each week the host will comment on, pin and share your linked up posts. We just ask you share a bit of love with other posts in return through commenting or sharing.
How the #spectrumsunday linky operates
- This linky will run from 8am Sunday for two weeks, allowing everyone to link up
- You can add up to two posts or micro-blog posts per person, old or new. If adding a micro-blog from facebook, make sure you add the link of the post by clicking on the time stamp to copy the link.
- It would be great if you could choose one host post and one co-host post to comment on each week
- Then comment on the post before yours and more if you can! If you have any difficulty commenting, please let me or the linker know
- This subject can be incredibly emotive so kind and supportive messages only please.
- Add the hashtag #spectrumsunday to your tweeted posts and we will retweet for you! Just tag us in the tweets @rainbowsaretoo, @2ndtimemama and @mumsomeone
- If you add a Facebook microblog add the #spectrumsunday to your post and tag the host – this week that’s me – Starlight and Stories Facebook Page
- For all other posts, please be kind and add our linky badge to the bottom of your post/s so people can find their way back to read other posts (just copy and paste the code below into your HTML – see this guide if you are unsure).