I don’t know about you, but I can’t quite believe that it’s already half term. 2018 is already flying by!
My favourite post from the last Linky was My Son Has Turned To The Dark Side by Mummy EST 2014, all about J and his special interest. As though who read often will know special interests are a subject close to my heart so this is one post that shouldn’t be missed.
This week I’m linking up a post about Teaching Friendship Skills To Children On The Spectrum and one about How We Can Encourage Children With Autism To Read For Pleasure.
Our linky is fortnightly and is for sharing your autism, SEND, additional needs and mental health posts or anything you think might be useful for our community. Each week the host will comment on, pin and share your linked up posts. We just ask you share a bit of love with other posts in return through commenting or sharing.
How the #spectrumsunday linky operates
- This linky will run from 8am Sunday for two weeks, allowing everyone to link up
- You can add up to two posts or micro-blog posts per person, old or new. If adding a micro-blog from facebook, make sure you add the link of the post by clicking on the time stamp to copy the link.
- It would be great if you could choose one host post and one co-host post to comment on each week
- Then comment on the post before yours and more if you can! If you have any difficulty commenting, please let me or the linker know
- This subject can be incredibly emotive so kind and supportive messages only please.
- Add the hashtag #spectrumsunday to your tweeted posts and we will retweet for you! Just tag us in the tweets @rainbowsaretoo, @2ndtimemama and @mumsomeone
- If you add a Facebook microblog add the #spectrumsunday to your post and tag the host – this week that’s me – Starlight and Stories Facebook Page
- For all other posts, please be kind and add our linky badge to the bottom of your post/s so people can find their way back to read other posts (just copy and paste the code below into your HTML – see this guide if you are unsure).